Monday, October 24, 2011

INTEREST in YOUTH

Sirji i just had a question and thought will ask your views on the same.
I have always felt proud of our scriptures, our heritage, vedas..No
other civilization has such a rich wealth of written wisdom.
At the same time Sanskrit is , let me be honest here, though very pure
but difficult to understand( for me atleast..)

SANSKRIT IS NOT VERY DIFFICULT.. IT IA A BEAUTIFUL LANGUAGE.. NOT ALL THAT U KNOW AND CAN SPEAK.. I AM SURE CAN UNDERSTAND THE MEANING.. MANY INDIANS DO LEARN MANY OTHER FOREIGN LANGUAGES.. SANSKRIT IS MUCH BETTER - EASY TO LEARN.. TO UNDERSTAND..

so if i to connect myself with the almighty..( I don't believe in
giving any name and shape to the highest power)..should i be chanting
shlokas or an honest prayer in my mother tongue should give me peace?

NO NEED OF SLOKA CHANTING.. IT IS TO REMIND US AGAIN AND AGAIN.. WITH THE MEANING KNOWN.
SLOKA MAKES IT TO REPEAT .. AND LEARN / REMIND FASTER/..
MESSAGE IS IMPORTANT.

Second thing, if everybody thinks like that there will b a time when
coming generations won't know anything about our heritage and ppl from
outside India will tell us how great we are ..which is already
happening in case of Yoga and meditation.

U MAY NOT BE TRUE.. THESE DAYS MANY ARE LEARNING AND TRYING TO PRESERVE MORE THAN THE EFFORT THAT WAS AROUND 30 YEARS BACK..
IT IS GROWING POSTITIVE..
NOT MANY AT YOUR AGE IN 1970 ASKED THESE QUESTIONS.. THIS QUESTION SHOWS YOUR INTEREST..
I AM SURE THE MISTAKE YOUR PARENTS DID, U WILL NOT REPEAT..
GIVEN A CHANCE, U WILL MAKE UR KID TO LEARN A BIT OF THIS KNOWLEDGE..

No comments: